- Peppersass - Mount Washington's First Cog Railway Locomotive "in person," celebrating a 150-year birthday!
- Boothbay Railway Village is bringing a 1925 H.K. Porter steam locomotive (live and UNDER STEAM!!!; located outside!!)
- Clinics (2 days prior and 2 days at the Show)...a true destination and 4-day get away!
- New Product Announcements from Manufacturers
- Maggie The Clown!
- Hard to Find Items..."If it's not at this Show, it no longer can be found...anywhere!"
- 60+ Operating Layouts, Flea Market Tables, Historical Societies.....everything Railroady!
- Volunteering! How would you like to be a part of the largest Train Show in North America! CLICK HERE to see how you can help!
"I look forward to the 50th with great anticipation. Last year was my first and all I could say was OMG! And, now I understand it is even bigger than last year. How can they top that live steam locomotive from Boothbay? I understand that it will be returning and there will be even more....I have my hotel reservation a day early because I am not missing this!"Jonathan Richards, January 7, 2018
"We live outside of Chicago and decided to attend 2 years ago. When we saw the size of the Show, we decided to start at section 1 and work our way up. Mid-way through the first day, we were only at section 25 and we had to work our way up to section 170! We never did make it to all of the sections, thankfully. I am not sure how much money we would have spent if we did (LOL)!!! "Tony Bruno, January 15, 2017
"I was at the 2016 Show for the first time. I started in the Mallary Building and after 4 hours there, I found out that there were 3 more buildings! I have never seen anything like this is my life. Just be ready to spend a ton of time there. This year, I am staying both days!"David Brown, January 15, 2017